Due to the spread of COVID-19, the Human Resources Department is encouraging all applicants to utilize the job hotline (770-267-1986) for inquiries of current job vacancies and application submissions to be submitted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (770-267-1415), or mail (303 S. Hammond Drive, Suite 331). We urge everyone to follow the guidelines set by the CDC (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html) and the Georgia Department of Health (https://dph.georgia.gov/novelcoronavirus) during this pandemic. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Human Resources Department at 770-267-1329.
The Human Resources Staff is committed to establishing a system of employment that would provide a fair, equitable, and productive work environment. It is our goal to:
- Maintain compliance with employment laws and government regulations
- Provide resources for administering benefits, policies, and procedures
- Provide a safe and healthful work environment
- Recruit qualified individuals
- Retain valuable employees
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
It is the policy of Walton County that all employees and applicants for employment shall receive equal opportunity in all employment matters without regard to:
- National origin
- Political affiliation or belief
- Veteran status
Thank you for your interest in employment with Walton County. Please read the following important criteria and information thoroughly before submitting your application.
- All applications must be submitted directly to the Human Resources Department prior to the application deadline.
- Resumes submitted without an application will not be considered. Completed applications are required.
- When applying for a Sheriff's Department position, both the General and Sheriff's Department applications are required and must include all specified documentation.
- When applying for a Fire Department position, both the General application and Fire Background Questionnaire are required and must include all specified documentation.