Thank you for your interest in employment with Walton County. Please read the following important criteria and information thoroughly before submitting your application to ensure that your application gets processed for the position in which you are applying for.
- All applications must be submitted directly to the Human Resources Department prior to the application deadline. Our editable, pdf version is to the left of your screen or on the job posting directly (Current employees should submit an internal application located on the Employees Only tab). The ways to submit your application are as follows:
- Email your application to email@example.com.. Electronic submissions are highly encouraged to ensure Human Resources has received your application.
- Drop your application off in person between 9AM- 4PM at the Walton County Government Building.
- Fax your application to 770-267-1415.
- Mail your application to: 303 South Hammond Drive, Suite 331 Monroe, GA 30655.
- Resumes submitted without an application will not be considered. Completed applications are required for all positions.
- When applying for a Sheriff’s Department position, both the General and Sheriff’s Department applications are required in addition to all specified documentation.
- Due to the high number of applicants, we are only able to send rejection letters/notices to those who were not selected after participating in the interview process.
Current Open Positions
View open positions for Walton County.
Click here to sign up to receive notifications of our job opportunities!
Here is a list of additional resources to aid in the employment process:
- Children’s Health Insurance Program, CHIP Notice (PDF)
- Download General Application Form (PDF) (Fillable)
- Download Sheriff’s Office Application (PDF) (Fillable)
- Employee Benefits Handbook FY2021 (PDF)
- What Benefits (PDF) Are Offered By Walton County?